WordPress plugins for Emercury
October 24, 2021
Emercury for Gravity Forms
You can not limit yourself to a single mailing list subscription field when you can capture new subscribers from any form on your site. With Gravity Forms and the Emercury add-on, every form on your WordPress site becomes a potential subscriber list field.
The integration is straightforward. You install our official add-on, and that’s it. It will appear right inside of Gravity Forms as if it were a built-in feature, working smoothly with the other features of the form.
Emercury extension for Contact Form 7
With this official Emercury for Contact Form 7 WordPress plugin, you can quickly and easily grow your email list by:
- embedding great-looking Emercury for Contact Form 7 sign-up forms on your WordPress site.
- automatically adding visitors who fill out a Contact Form 7 sign-up form on your WordPress site to your Emercury account’s subscriber’s list.
Automatically add new subscribers from your Contact Form 7 sign-up form to Emercury. Easily map out your form fields to your Emercury fields. Then, continue to engage and connect with your WP visitors by targeting specific segments of your audience based on their interests and traits, as well as the actions they take inside your emails or on your website using Emercury.
Emercury for WooCommerce
With the Emercury for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Emercury account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free!
With Emercury for WooCommerce, you’ll have the power to:
- Sync customer’s first name, last name, email address, and orders.
- Set up marketing automation to follow up post-purchase.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your email marketing performance in your Emercury Dashboard.
It gives WooCommerce store owners the ability to add subscribers directly to Emercury and immediately sends follow-up emails. Subscribe the customers to different (and multiple) Emercury audiences depending on the products they purchase during checkout. You can add or remove Emercury subscriber tags depending on the purchased products.
Emercury for Magento
Brings Emercury into your Magento 2 store.
With the Emercury for Magento integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Emercury accounts, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free!
You can sync customers’ first names, last names, email addresses, and orders. Set up marketing automation to follow up post-purchase; track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency. You also can view detailed data on your email marketing performance in your Emercury dashboard.
Emercury Add-On For Elementor Pro Builder
With this add-on, you can directly integrate your Elementor forms with Emercury. Sync your contacts and immediately start your customer journey with email messaging.
Emercury for WP
With this plugin from Emercury, you can quickly and easily grow your email list by:
- Embedding great-looking Emercury sign-up forms on your WordPress site.
- Automatical adding visitors who fill out a sign-up form on your WordPress site to your Emercury account.
- Automatical adding visitors who leave a comment on your WordPress site to your Emercury account.
- Easily add subscribers to your Emercury list when they leave a comment or when they register on your site.
- Tracking the performance of your sign-up forms.
Emercury Webhooks – WP Fusion integration
Using webhooks and the WP Fusion integration, you can create new users on your WordPress site based on updates in Emercury, or update existing users’ metadata and tags.
User data and tags will be organized and accessible to create segments and personalized marketing automation. You can sync user data and tags from Emercury list with WordPress and back. This integration supports 30 custom fields and unlimited tags.
All Emercury plugins: https://profiles.wordpress.org/emercury/#content-plugins
Contact Above Bits experts for further info.