WordPress is one of the most popular CMS platforms today. Its popularity has increased considerably over the past five years due to the constant new updates and additional features added to the platform.
However, the crucial question remains: is WordPress better than other content management platforms? Let us answer this question based on six essential qualities of WordPress that make it highly popular and suitable for website development.
- Simple Content Management System
- SEO Friendliness
- Design and Customize Any Way You Want
- In-built Blogging Ability
- Social Media Posting
Simple Content Management System
Remember, the content marketing of your website is the deciding factor in its success. However, the content alone is not the only crucial part. Instead, WordPress offers a range of tools that can help you create beautiful posts, organize them, publish them, and display them on the website. Additionally, you can easily incorporate high-quality multimedia into your website using WordPress so that it resonates more with your target market, increasing conversions manifold.
Here is how simple WordPress CMS is
- It has an intuitive user interface with easy navigation.
- Offers the ability to create, edit, and manage content quickly and easily.
- Supports multiple users with different levels of access.
- Automatically generates and stores content backups.
- Thousands of plugins and themes are available to customize the website’s look and feel.
- Ability to easily integrate with third-party services, such as social media.
- Security features to protect the website from malicious attacks.
A great website won’t make it far if it can not rank on search engines. As such, search engine optimization is highly crucial for any online platform. WordPress goes one step ahead of other content management platforms by having specialized plugins dedicated to SEO as well as features that allow for easy On-Page optimization.
Additionally, it also helps you rank better in search engines thanks to the following features
- WordPress has built-in support for SEO, including automatically generating sitemaps and allowing users to easily edit page titles and descriptions.
- It is designed to be search engine friendly from the start, with features such as clean, semantic URLs and standard compliance for web standards.
- It generates specific XML sitemaps, which are designed to help search engine algorithms crawl and index websites more efficiently.
- WordPress uses clean and valid HTML code, which is important for SEO
- The platform allows for the easy creation of custom URLs and permalinks, which can improve the relevance and accuracy of search engine results.
Design and Customiziation
WordPress offers the highest design customization due to an extensive library of themes for the user to choose from. Even within the themes, you can use drag-and-drop builders to create the layout of your choice. Such layout customizations allow virtually any website to be built using WordPress. As such, developers can create awesome web pages with minimal effort using this content management platform.
Here is how WordPress CMS makes it extremely easy to design your website
- Allows users to easily add and customize forms and other interactive elements.
- Offers a wide range of customization options for blogs, e-commerce stores, and other types of websites.
- Allows users to easily customize SEO and marketing elements such as meta tags and social media integration.
- Provides numerous customization options, such as fonts, colors, and layout.
In-built Blogging Ability
Remember, creating a blog is important for unique content on your website and organic traffic. However, many content management platforms do not offer inbuilt blogging services. WordPress suffices in this regard, offering optimum in-built blogging methods where you can create posts and publish them directly from the WordPress system. You can enhance this functionality further using many different plugins.
Social Media Posting
WordPress is a powerful blogging platform that makes it easy to share your posts on social media. With just a few clicks, you can easily share your content on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
WordPress also offers a variety of plugins that can help you automate your social media sharing, allowing you to schedule your posts in advance and reach a larger audience. Additionally, you can use plugins to add social media buttons to the website as well.
WordPress offers high-end eCommerce functionalities using WooCommerce. You can add different payment methods and integrate a range of plugins to enhance the functionality of your online store as well. Consider developing your SEO-friendly store on WordPress to increase your sales and get the maximum return on your investment.
- Ability to quickly and easily customize e-commerce storefronts to meet individual needs
- Compatible with a wide range of payment gateways, allowing for more efficient transactions and secure payments
- Robust product and inventory management tools to streamline operations
- Comprehensive analytics and reporting to track sales and other key performance indicators
WordPress should be your go-to choice when starting a website or blog. It is easy to use, reliable and has the largest community support. Plus, there are countless plugins and themes available to make customizing any website a breeze. The scalability of WordPress makes it a great option for personal blogs all the way up to large enterprise websites.
Above Bits has been a strong player in the WordPress website development market. Our team offers the highest quality website development with the best features to meet your needs. Let us know in the comments section if you are interested
Act now, before it’s too late, and see how Above Bits can provide you with a customized website experience tailored to your specific requirements!