Magento 2.1: Features and Improvements
August 29, 2016
The biggest development in the website development industry during 2016 has been the release of the all-new and powerful Magento 2.1. Many developers are still unsure about the height of its importance as they are still testing the new features that have been added. Fortunately, Above Bits LLC has completed its initial testing and is ready to share the improvements and functionalities with our audience, including:
- Productivity Levels are Likely to Improve
- High Conversion Rates
- PCI Compliance is Simpler Than Ever
- High-end Management Experience
- Magento Cloud
- Other Features of Magento 2.1
Productivity Levels are Likely to Improve
Magento has finally embraced content staging and preview methods. Just like WordPress, you can now preview, stage, and schedule content on the website easily. This content is not limited to post updates alone. Instead, changes to promotions, products, and categories can also be staged in advance. Magento 2.1 adds a range of user-friendly tools to allow team coordination on campaigns and collective editing of the website. Similarly, all scheduled updates can be published automatically at the desired times, reducing the burden of website managers.
High Conversion Rates
Payment enhancements have been streamlined in Magento 2.1, allowing to improve the user checkout experience manifold. You can experience a high sales conversion level, with all information being securely processed over PayPal servers. Additionally, the checkouts are super-quick and won’t require the customer to enter their credit card information every time. Such a smooth transaction system is likely to bring clients back to the website for further purchases.
PCI Compliance is Simpler Than Ever
It would help if you had PCI compliance for Braintree payments on your platform. However, the qualification for PCI has become extremely easy using the specific methods offered in Magento 2.1. However, your fields are the only thing replaced with Braintree. Therefore, you still hold the final control of your website.
High-end Management Experience
The Admin framework of the new Magento makes your work management more efficient. You have the new search feature to find different order information with a few clicks quickly. Also, synonyms can be used during the search, and the smart system will give you the closest results from your data. Additionally, the creation form has been simplified, allowing users to add new content and products easily.
You can use the same system on the Magento cloud as well. As such, you have a scalable and beautifully designed store that can be expanded as and when needed. The performance is well optimized, and you can easily host it on the Magento cloud throughout.
Other Features of Magento 2.1
Furthermore, other changes introduced in Magento 2.1 are as follows:
- Visual Merchandising: This feature allows you to increase your sales by adding different sorting rules to our store. Customers can easily find different products inside the store without having to search for them individually.
- Rule-Based Product Relations: Dynamic product relations can help segment everything properly, allowing each customer to view the best and most comprehensive product list based on their requirements. Such optimization is likely to hold customers on your website in the long run.
- Page Caching: Varnish page caching has been introduced to reduce the response time and improve the loading speed of your website manifold. Check out the varnish configurations for greater control over the cached and non-cached aspects of the website.
Want To Get Started With Magento?
Above Bits LLC is ready to pace your website development process and enter you into the magical world of Magento. Contact us today and let us initiate our services on your project. The results will be astounding.